Saturday, July 25, 2009

Two of the cutest kids ever-

Genoveva and I took pictures of these two beauties last Thursday. It was so fun and probably my last session with Genoveva. She will be taking the whole family the day after I leave. I am sad not to get in on that action as well. They are a beautiful family and would be fun to shoot. Have fun next Friday- I will be watching for the pics. Thanks for letting me get some more practice on your two cuties.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Genoveva July 25, 2009 at 7:52 PM  

great job Leslie!
I wanna get some family pics and I thought that maybe you could take them before you leave. I'll stop by your place on Monday, let me know if you are gonna there :)

Rindi July 26, 2009 at 9:28 AM  

Good job! That baby is so cute and has a ton of hair... I'm jealous. Joye is still a baldy

Stowell Family Blog September 3, 2009 at 12:11 PM  

Leslie these pics are amazing! You are so good, the ones of Bryn with the hat are my favs, she is so gorgeous, those eyes are incredible!